Delta Lavori SpA “Innovating in tradition”
The company intends sustainability as the ability to combine the objectives of economic growth and increased profitability, with the attention to health and safety of employees and the communities in which it operates, by respecting the environment and natural resources. It means operating with responsibility, taking charge of the consequences of its activities and actions, maintaining relationships of trust with the stakeholders, looking for opportunities for creating and sharing value, aimed at the benefit of the company as a whole.
Delta Lavori SpA pays attention to the sustainability of the company, focusing in particular on:
- achieve managerial balance as an essential condition to create value for the property and for all the partners in the medium and long term;
- managing the risks associated with operating activities and strategic choices with the aim of preserving assets and reputational values;
- guarantee the health and safety of its employees, promoting their comfort and professional development;
- reduce the environmental impact of activities and contribute to initiatives to protect the environment;
- create opportunities for dialogue and sharing with local communities in the territorial contexts in which the company operates.
The approach adopted by the company has found solid application through the implementation of integrated management systems for Quality, Safety and Environment, which allow to supervise company processes and activities and to improve performance over time.
Top management, employees, business partners and external consultants are essential for the Company’s success. For this reason, Delta Lavori SpA protects and invests in the men and women who work for the company in order to improve and increase their experience and knowledge, promoting high technical and professional quality training events and investing in education and respect for legality.